3723 17th Street
Special full floor 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo two blocks from Dolores Park.
Direct access to the deck & beautiful south-facing backyard is great for entertaining inside & outside. It features an open updated kitchen, remodeled bathroom, & in-unit laundry room. Huge storage room with a lot of potential below the living room. Nice natural light, large windows, & hardwood floors. Lush views of the backyard from multiple rooms. Period details include decorative fireplaces, box-beam ceiling, wainscoting & built-ins. 3 unit building with low HOA dues. Enjoy some of the city's best weather in this desirable location that's a short walk to popular restaurants, cafes, shops, & shuttles in the Mission.
• 3 Bedrooms / 1.5 Bathrooms
• Full floor condo with 1,220 sq. ft.
• Two blocks from Dolores Park
• Open, updated kitchen
• Remodeled bathroom
• Direct access to deck & beautiful south-facing backyard
• Indoor & outdoor entertaining
• Nice natural light, large windows, & hardwood floors
• Lush views of the backyard from multiple rooms
• Period details: decorative fireplaces, box-beam ceiling, wainscoting & built-ins
• In-unit laundry room
• Huge storage room approx. 565 sq. ft.
• 3 unit building with low HOA dues of $233 monthly
• Walk Score: 97, Transit Score: 96, & Bike Score: 93
Offered at $1,199,000
Thursday, Oct. 13th 5pm-6pm
Saturday, Oct. 15th 12pm-2pm
Sunday, Oct. 16th 2pm-4pm
Tuesday, Oct. 18th 12:30pm-2pm (open to the public)
Wednesday, Oct. 19th
Additional Showings by Appointment: